Thursday, June 23, 2011

{Outside}

I thought I would share a few photos of me and my lil' family of 4 playing outside.
Typically, we all do the same thing we always do when we are outside.

My 3 yr old finds a nice cozy spot to play with his cars.
 Its intense.


And his sister fulfills her duties as the "little sister" and comes over to terrorize him.


Big bro has to put her in her place and she is not happy about it.

My cute husband tries to act as if he can't hear the commotion (ya right), and ponders over what he should do to the yard next.

 Meanwhile the kids come to an understanding and can play for a little bit together.

Lawson gets bored and goes to find something else to get into.

 (Please remember as you read this blog, there will usually be at least one child of mine without pants on.)

 Her brother has to get in the last word. It probably went something along the lines of "And don't you come back!" (joking)





Its almost the weekend! Hang in there people!


No comments:

Post a Comment