Monday, March 28, 2011

{The Bales}

Now here is one stinking cute family. Meet the Bales, Aaron, Lizzy and the sweet red headed Faith. I love red headed babies because it reminds me of my own. Faith and my daughter look A LOT alike :), but Faith has tons more hair than Lawson (who is very jealous). Faith was a mommas girl the day we did this shoot, it was very sweet to see. I'm going to be honest and say I think I totally weirded her out. This crazy looking lady with a big black box in front of her face, who wouldn't be freaked? But we did get some really good shots!!!! 

 Lizzy have amazing hair!









Some Dadda Lovin



Hello there ridiculously cute child


  
Eyes Eyes Eyes



 To keep Faith happy, Aaron had to keep playing Backyardigans (I do not know how to spell that, I hope no children get offended) music. She loved it.

We did a few Mom/Dad shots and I love them all!



Your a lucky lad Aaron.

A favorite.
 








This is the face that Faith made at me a good portion of the day. I think we were bonding.



And the lovely Casey, they are best friends, it's pretty sweet I guess.....

Have an Awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment